EasyPushbar Website Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the EasyPushbar website (“Website”) operated by Greenmont Healthcare Products. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the Website and the purchase of our product, EasyPushbar (“Product”), through the Amazon platform. By accessing or using our Website and purchasing the Product, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Please read them carefully.
1. Product Information and Availability 1.1. The EasyPushbar is a product designed to enhance the use of wheelchairs by a caregiver and is sold exclusively through the Amazon platform. We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the Product on our Website, but we do not guarantee the availability of the Product at all times.
2. Ordering and Purchasing 2.1. To purchase the Product, you must place an order through the Amazon platform. Any order made through our Website will redirect you to the appropriate Amazon page for completing the purchase. 2.2. By placing an order, you agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information about yourself and any required payment details. 2.3. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order at our discretion, including if the Product is unavailable, if there are errors in the description or pricing, or if fraudulent activity is suspected. 2.4. All purchases made through Amazon are subject to Amazon’s terms of service and any additional terms or policies provided by Amazon. Please review those terms before making a purchase.
3. Pricing and Payments 3.1. The prices of the Product are displayed on the Amazon platform and are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for any pricing discrepancies or errors on Amazon. 3.2. Payments for the Product must be made through the Amazon platform, following their accepted payment methods and processes. 3.3. We do not store any payment information provided during the purchase process.
4. Shipping and Delivery 4.1. Shipping and delivery of the Product are handled exclusively by Amazon. We are not responsible for any delays, damages, or other issues related to shipping or delivery. 4.2. Any shipping costs associated with the purchase of the Product will be determined by Amazon and are subject to their terms and conditions.
5. Returns and Refunds 5.1. Returns and refunds for the Product purchased through Amazon are subject to Amazon’s return policy and procedures. Please refer to Amazon’s policies for detailed information on returns, refunds, and exchanges. 5.2. We are not responsible for any returns, refunds, or exchanges. Any inquiries or issues regarding returns or refunds should be directed to Amazon’s customer service.
6. Intellectual Property 6.1. The EasyPushbar (TM) product, including all associated trademarks, logos, and designs, are the intellectual property of Greenmont Healthcare Products. All rights are reserved. 6.2. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or use any of our intellectual property without our prior written consent.
7. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability 7.1. The Website and the Product are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of the information or the Product. 7.2. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. 7.3. In no event shall Greenmont Healthcare Products or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or the purchase of the Product.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction 8.1. This Agreement is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, applicable federal law, and the laws of the state of Connecticut, without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. Foreign laws do not apply. Arbitration or court proceedings must be in Hartford County, Connecticut. If any provision of the Agreement is invalid under the law of a particular jurisdiction, that provision will not apply in that jurisdiction. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded from this Agreement.